Lazer Rush Terms & Conditions
At Lazer Rush we strive to be as flexible and
accommodating as possible, however there are a few basic
terms and conditions that exist to protect us and you.
By booking with us or entering a game you are agreeing to
- Strictly no one under 6 years old is allowed to play.
- Players must obey the safety rules
at all times for the safety of themselves and others.
Players will be removed from the games (without refund) if they fail to
follow the rules.
- Lazer Rush is a physical activity, therefore
please take all reasonable precautions as you would
when exercising, such as bringing an asthma inhaler,
wearing sensible footwear and clothing. We
recommend those with heart conditions, light sensitive
epilepsy, who are pregnant, or any other condition
that may become worse with physical activity, do not
- Use of the venue and equipment is at your own
- Car parking outside the venue is free, but all
vehicles are left at the owners risk.
- Bookings are provisional until an
appropriate deposit is received. Deposits should be
paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balances owing must be paid
prior to entering the first game.
- Deposits are non-refundable,
however at management discretion you
may re-arrange for a different day
- We accept Cash, Cheque, Debit
and Credit Cards as payment.
- All cheques should be made payable to Lightwave
- Guests are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes
prior to your booking time to allow for a prompt
- We are able to cater for some specific dietary needs.
Please contact us at least a week in advance to
arrange suitable menu options. Please note we
have a single food prep area, so cannot completely
prevent all cross-contamination. You are of course
welcome to bring your own food.
- We reserve the right to alter the contents of the
- If changes to the number of players occurs this
should be notified to us as soon as possible.
Differences in numbers are subject to maximum
- Where the group size is below the minimum number
for the booking type, the booking will be charged at
the minimum number.
- We are not a child care service, we cannot prevent
children leaving the venue. Responsible adults
should accompany children at all times and ensure a
reasonable level of behaviour is maintained. We
recommend at least one adult per 8 children.
- Lazer Rush is a trading name for Lightwave